Work Package 1
Setting the scene: project set up
M1 - M6
- To identify and demonstrate the role of C4IIOT in protecting industrial IoT systems;
- To gain insight into the parameters that drive the needs for security, assurance and privacy in an IIoT system;
- To identify and critical updates in terms of available tools and technologies, taken place in the period between proposal submission and project’s initiation;
- To design the architecture of the C4IIOT integrated platform;
- To describe the C4IIOT demonstration protocol.
- Task 1.1. The critical role of C4IIOT in protecting Industrial IoT systems and technologies.
- Task 1.2. Adapting C4IIOT security components to real-life industrial manufacturing environments.
- Task 1.3. Technology convergence: specifications and C4IIOT architecture.
- Task 1.4. Demonstration protocol – real life industrial pilots