CyberHot Summer School
The CyberHOT training summer school, 27th – 28th Sept. 2021, is organized by the Security Research Lab, University of Piraeus, and the Microprocessor and Hardware Lab, Technical University of Crete under the auspices of the 5th NMIOTC Cyber Security Conference in the Maritime Domain which will follow on 29th and 30th September 2021.
If you are a Security officer, a System/network administrator, an ICT security professional or a member of a Technical cyber security staff, an Ethical hacker, Penetration tester, Software developer or even a student in cybersecurity don’t miss it! A rich program of theory and hand-on activities will allow you to:
- Advance your security knowledge to practical, effective cyber incident expertise.
- Develop cyber situational awareness skills.
- Get familiar with best cyber defence practices based on the latest cyber attacks.
- Build collaboration and synergy with your cyber security team members.
- Learn how to evaluate strategies, tools, procedures, based upon specific assessment criteria.
- Learn from and interact with our professional eight (8) trainers.
- Receive the NMIOTC certification of attendance.
- Learn how to gather evidence and investigate cyber crimes.
- Boost your career and pave your way towards becoming a cyber security professional.
- Boost your cybersecurity profile, get recognised for your cybersecurity technical skills, and stand out in the IT crowd.
- Combine high-quality professional-level education with entertainment at the island of Crete!
C4IIoT is sponsoring this event with content and trainers since the topic is in the main interests of the project objectives in terms of creating and enhancing people’s skills for resolving addressing and tackling future cyber security challenges.